- All children must be in uniform every day. If this is not possible a note must be written to the homeroom teacher.
- All shirts and blouses must be tucked in at all times.
- September, May, June ONLY: Optional navy blue twill shorts
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts: May wear the official scouting uniform or sash to school on scout meeting days.
- The wearing of jewelry is restricted to watches, small post earrings (girls only) and small rings.
(Religious medals may be worn under the uniform.)
- On Casual Dress Days proper school attire must be worn. Pants must be the correct length and worn at the waist. Shorts must be knee length or longer than fingertips. Shirts must not be offensive in nature. NO tank tops may be worn at any time. All shirts must have sleeves.
- On Dress-up Days students may not wear jeans, shorts, t-shirts, dresses with thin straps, or flip flops.
- Out of Uniform Notices will be issued if the proper uniform is not worn.
Three (3) or more notices will result in an “N” on the report card.
- A detention or suspension can be issued as a result of a uniform policy violation.
- There are many styles of pants, shorts, shoes, skirts, shirts etc. Please follow the guidelines for purchasing only the style of items listed in the uniform code. This keeps the uniform…uniform!
Accessories (All St. Lawrence School Students)
- No fad sneakers, shoes, sandals, flip flops, open shoes, heels over 1”, or backless footwear.
- Small post earrings (please no dangling earrings.) Limit of 2 per ear.
- Boys are not permitted to wear earrings.
- Hair Style:
- Girls – simple and neat.
- Hair Accessories should be simple, neat and uniform colors (red, white, navy blue).
- Boys - simple, neat, not below the collar.
- Dyed hair, shaved heads (partial or whole), any extremes in cut are not permissible.
- No make-up may be worn.
- No tattoos or body piercings.
- Clear or Light-Colored Nail Polish only. Fake nails are not permitted.
The Principal reserves the right to determine what is appropriate for dress and grooming.