All children are welcome to St. Lawrence School provided that the facilities and programs can meet their academic, social, emotional and spiritual needs. Children entering St. Lawrence School receive the following consideration for acceptance:
- That the family supports the philosophy of Roman Catholic Education.
- That there is room in the grade level requested.
- That those entering Kindergarten take the Kindergarten Screening and/or other requested assessments administered by St. Lawrence School.
- That St. Lawrence School can meet the academic, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the child.
- That those students entering St. Lawrence School from a public school have student records/report cards submitted in a timely fashion. Additional assessments may be given by St. Lawrence School personnel to determine proper placement.
- That the Family / Church Commitment Form for Catholic Schools is signed by the Roman Catholic family’s pastor/administrator to receive parishioner status and that the family is registered in their parish, attends Sunday Mass regularly, and gives spiritual, financial and personal support to the parish.
- That the family understands and agrees to the Tuition Policies set by St. Lawrence School and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
- That the family understands and agrees that failure to meet their financial obligations will result in their child/ren being dismissed from the school.
- That a student’s disregard or violation of the school policies and rules may be a cause for suspension or dismissal.