- The lunch order form is available on-line under For The Parents - Lunch. Click on the Place Lunch Order Now Link to open the form.
- Provide your child’s name (first and last as registered), homeroom and an email address where a confirmation of your order and payment should be sent (address is for lunch use only and will never be shared) and begin to make your selections. A student may order as many of an item as they wish. You may use the tab key to quickly move around the form. Each field must have a quantity even if it is 0. Using tab to skip an item will automatically insert a 0 for that item. If an item comes with a condiment, click the drop-down arrow and select your item. The form will calculate the total amount of your order.
- When your order is complete, click the “Submit Form” button. Send your payment (marked with student name and homeroom) in your child’s brown envelope by the deadline. Payment must be made by cash or check payable to “St. Lawrence School”. There is no need to print the form.
- You will receive a detailed email confirmation of your order once it has been submitted.
- Once your payment has been received, a payment confirmation will be emailed to you.
- If you submitted an order with an error (e.g., selected incorrect type of sub) or you wish to change the quantity of an item, please resubmit a new order. The system will utilize the LAST order submitted and paid for.
- An order is not considered complete until payment is received by the deadline. An online submission without payment by the deadline is the same as no submission of a lunch order.
- Late orders will not be accepted. There will be no exceptions (including if your child is absent on order/payment deadline day). Please order and pay early to avoid disappointment.